Day 8: Fly back to Nairobi
After early breakfast, spend the morning enjoying wildlife viewing in the extensive Masai Mara Reserve for excellent chances of morning game viewing. Afterwards you will be transferred to Keekorok Airstrip where you will catch the onward flight back to Nairobi departing at 11.15am. You will reach Nairobi at 1.00pm and be driven to a local restaurant for hot lunch. After lunch, you may have a driving tour of Nairobi City to see the general view of the city, maybe have some souvenir shopping then later on you are transferred to Jomo Kenyatta International Airport for your departure flight.
Meals: Breakfast, lunch
———————— End of services ——————————————-
For costs please contact:
What is included?
– Transport in a private 4×4 safari land cruiser with pop up roof / minibus option also available
– Bottled water during the safari
– Full board accommodation throughout your safari in selected camps / lodges
– Wheelchair accessible rooms in all hotels
– Domestic flights as indicated (Amboseli / Masai Mara / Nairobi)
– Park fees for entry into various parks
– Complimentary airport transfers
– Services of experienced English speaking tour drivers / guides
– Government taxes
What is NOT included?
– Extra activities / optional activities not included in program e.g. balloon safari, guided nature walks, cultural visit to a Masai village, e.t.c.
– Soft drinks / alcoholic drinks
– Laundry, phone calls, email, e.t.c.
– International air fares