This tour will start from Nairobi an we will proceed to the destination. Every one is required to arrive two hours earlier to avoid any inconveniences. Feel free to contact our staff in case of any more inquiries.
||Please arrive at least 2 hours before the flight.
|A days tour
Lake Naivasha Day Tour
Highlights: Exciting day tour which takes you for a visit to one of the great rift valley fresh water lakes – Lake Naivasha for relaxation, boat rides and birding. The safari starts and ends in Nairobi with possibility of extension and spending the night in one of the lodges / camps in the vicinity.
Early morning departure from your hotel and drive for 1 ½ hours via the Great Rift Valley, stopping shortly for scenery admiration and photos at the scenic escarpment; proceed to Naivasha arriving at the camp for a tour of the lake in a relaxing 1 hour boat ride. The boat ride gives you an opportunity to spot hippo and birds as well as enjoy the cool natural breeze from the lake. You may see fishermen making their daily catch inside the lake. Boat ride is followed by a tour of Hells Gate National Park which is located within the vicinity. On arrival at the park gate, leave the vehicle at the gate and hop on a bike which is an adventurous way of exploring the park. Drive onwards to the gorge where you will enjoy a guided tour of the caves. Picnic lunch at one of the many picnic sites within the park; then further exploration of the park. Optional rock climbing is offered by experienced guides and handlers. At 1600hrs, you will exit from the park and be driven back to Nairobi arriving after 1 ½ hour’s drive. On arrival, be transferred back to your hotel for rest.
What is Included?
– Park entry fees in Hells Gate National Park
– Hire of bikes at the park gate
– 1 hour boat ride in Lake Naivasha
– Guided tour of the gorges and caves in Hells Gate
– Pick up and drop off at your hotel in Nairobi
– Picnic lunch in Hells Gate
– Bottled water during the tour (1 litre bottle per person)
– Alcoholic / non-alcoholic drinks during the tour
– Rock climbing, horse riding or any other optional activities during your tour
– Any other extras during the tour
There are no reviews yet.