Day 4: Lake Nakuru / Nairobi
Breakfast followed by departure into the park for game viewing. Animals and birds that are easy to spot include flamingo, pelican, stork, white rhino, buffalo, giraffe, warthog and others. Enjoy brisk walking by the shores of the lake to enjoy the cool breeze. Lake Nakuru is very scenic during the early morning with the shimmering lake lined with pink flamingos Have picnic lunch within the park as you enjoy game viewing. Exit from park at 1600hrs and drive back to Nairobi arriving in 2 ½ or 3 hours drive. On arrival, transfer to preferred hotel for overnight / Airport for your next flight
Cost for joining a group: $385
What is included?
– Park fees
– Transfers and game drives in hatch roof safari minibus
– Full board accommodation in selected camps
– Professionally trained English speaking tour guide
What is NOT included?
– Any optional activities such as village visit, guided nature walks, balloon safaris e.t.c
– Alcoholic / non alcoholic beverages, laundry, visa, email, e.t.c
– Local or international flights
– Any other item not mentioned in the above program