Day 4: Return to Nairobi
After breakfast, you will engage in an exciting Masai warrior training course, measuring skills, stick fighting, spear throwing and archery, specially organized by a Masai warrior. Also, if interested, you can also visit the nearby hot spring which is near the village and you can dip in the spring to refresh yourself and soak away the day’s exertions. There is also a nearby school which you can visit (if school is in session), and see how the Masai children are taught. After this, you will have lunch then check out of the camp and board your vehicle and drive back to Nairobi arriving in the evening. On arrival, you are transferred to Jomo Kenyatta Airport to connect with your flight.
————————- End of service ——————————
Cost per person:
What is included?
– Transport in a shared safari minibus with hatch roof
– Transit lunches / picnic lunches during the safari
– Full board accommodation throughout your safari in camps
– Park fees for entry into various parks
– Overnight in a Masai village inclusive of all activities mentioned in itinerary (guided nature walk, cultural experience, school and hot spring visit)
– Services of experienced English speaking tour driver / guide
– Government taxes
What is NOT included?
– Tips to driver
– Extra activities / optional activities not included in program e.g. balloon safari ($450), night game viewing ($20), e.t.c.
– Laundry, phone calls, email, e.t.c.
– International or local air fares
There are no reviews yet.