Day 4: Ngorongoro Crater Tour / Arusha
Breakfast followed by check out from camp with packed picnic lunch to eat during your 6 hours game viewing within crater floor. Descend to the crater to see the breath-taking huge caldera which is home to Tanzania’s only remaining black rhino population. Other animals which are easy to spot include hippo, elephant, gazelle antelope, flamingo and other water birds. In the afternoon you will ascend back to the crater rim for transfer to Arusha to connect with your next onward flight to your next destination.
Cost: $815 per person
What is included?
– Transport from Arusha and back with driver guide
– Guaranteed window seating
– Camping accommodation or lodge with all camping gears i.e. ground mattresses, pillow, bed sheets, camping chairs, folding canvas stools, Tents
– 3 meals a day i.e. breakfast, lunch and dinner and a cook will accompany you on the tour but left at the camps during game drives
What is excluded?
– Medical cover
– Sleeping bags
– Personal and luggage insurance
– Any other extras not mentioned in itinerary