Day 5: Hells Gate / Nairobi
After breakfast, you will proceed to Hells Gate National Park which is located within the Lake Naivasha vicinity. On arrival at the park gate, you will drive onwards to the gorge where you will enjoy a guided tour of the caves. If you wish, you may hire a bike at the park entrance which is a more adventurous way of exploring the park which is home to giraffe, warthog, zebra, buffalo, gazelle and many birds. Optional rock climbing is offered by experienced guides and handlers. Optional boat rides to Crescent Island are also offered at an extra cost. After the tour of the park, you will drive back to Nairobi arriving in the evening.
End of Itinerary
Cost: $650 each person
What is included?
– Park fees
– Transfers and game drives in hatch roof safari minibus
– Full board accommodation in selected camps
– Professionally trained English speaking tour guide
What is NOT included?
– Any optional activities such as village visit, guided nature walks, balloon safaris e.t.c
– Alcoholic / non alcoholic beverages, laundry, visa, email, e.t.c
– Local or international flights
– Any other item not mentioned in the above program
There are no reviews yet.